The SRC team will guide your product from R&D to retail.
Achieving EPA registration for your product requires extensive knowledge of testing, submission, and label requirements. Misinterpreted guidelines or risky label claims can add months and thousands of dollars to your path to registration. SRC’s experienced staff knows registration requirements and can provide a full risk assessment for your product, including likelihood of claims being approved. Our team will compile and review your submission and then assist you with ongoing reports and compliance so you can avoid missing key deadlines.
Did You Know?
The average new EPA registration takes 18 months from testing to approval.
Let SRC keep track of industry changes and updates for you.
Our team holds memberships in HCPA, CCSPA, PCPC, ISSA, APIC, AOAC, ASTM, ACC Center for Biocide Chemistries, BACS and other regulatory associations. Advice from SRC’s staff also draws on over 220 years of research, development, manufacturing, quality, and registration experience in the antimicrobial industry. This gives our team a voice in shaping emerging issues within the industry and allows us to keep you up to date on events and registration changes that impact your products. We compile our knowledge from national associations and experience working with EPA to provide clients with a well-rounded view of the regulatory environment.
- Non-food sanitizers
- Food contact sanitizers
- Pool & spa products
- Treated articles
- Antimicrobial master batches
- Antimicrobial intermediates
- Treated article precursors
- Residual products
- Pesticidal devices
- Water purifiers
- Active ingredients
- Inert ingredients
- In tank sanitizers
- Carpet treatments
- Pond care products
- Air sanitizers
- Biofilm treatments
- Soft surface sanitizers
- Textile treatments
- Impregnated materials
- Natural products
- Water treatments
- 25(b) formulations
- Submission development
- Initial registration
- Data Call-Ins (DCIs)
- Amendments and notifications
- Fast track and non-notifications
- CSF preparation
- Data Eval. Record (DER)
- Registration/regulatory strategy
- Pesticidal device strategy
- Study design and protocol development
- Data interpretation
- Label development, review, and preparation
- New protocol review process
- FIFRA books and records
- Registration and compliance
- Data requirements
- Problem solving
- Confidential competitor research
- Regulation interpretation
- Registration acquisition and transfer
- EPA Company/Establishment No. procurement
- Adverse event reporting and strategy
- New inert submissions
- Data compensation negotiation
- ATP analysis and response
- Website/storyboard review
- 810/830/870 guideline compliance
- VOC strategy
- Trade association representation
- Review/respond to new/draft regulations
- Development of innovative claims
- EPA maintenance reporting
- Pesticides Producing Report
Scientific and regulatory strategies for biocidal and pesticidal products.
Extensive experience in FDA antimicrobial drug and device offerings.
Comprehensive state registrations and tracking services.
Data development and management for efficacy, chemistry, and toxicology.
Global registration strategies and substantiation.
Ingredient list cross-referencing and disclosures.
Safety Data Sheets
Analysis for proper hazard classification and communication.
Experience in R&D, quality, auditing, and organic materials registration.