Scientific & Regulatory Consultants, Inc. (SRC) provides comprehensive EPA State Registration and compliance services. SRC represents hundreds of products and manages domestic and international client accounts in the U.S. and territories. SRC’s SERVICE Portal provides mobile, web-based access to
your state registration data.
SRC’s State Registration Team is committed to your success. Our established relationships with state agencies and years as a recognized industry leader provides benefits of longevity, success and respect with lawmakers, agencies, and within the marketplace.
Our team is committed to ongoing education, incorporating targeted staff training and peer review into our processes. We also maintain membership and participation in industry related associations and service providers such as ALSTAR. SRC’s success is knowledge-driven; we are dedicated to remain in the forefront of ever-changing state and federal environment regulations.
SRC is committed to providing knowledgeable, exceptional customer service and cutting edge support. Let us secure your future, one product at a time. Contact us today!
- Household and institutional disinfectants and sanitizers
- Pesticidal devices
- Pet Spot - Ons
- Impregnated materials
- Multi-packs, co-packs, and kits
- 25(b) products
- Food contact sanitizers
- Treated articles
- Antimicrobial pesticide manufacturing products
- High level disinfectants/sterilants
- Organic ag input materials
- Organic processing (sanitizers, materials, etc.)
- Label review
- Initial registration
- Registration renewal and tracking
- Training: state registrations, label review
- Document update submissions
- Input strategy
- DPR submissions
- SERVICE Portal
- Enforcement support
- State regulation research and support